Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Payment information: This includes your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
- Order information: This includes the products you purchase, the quantity you purchase, and the price you pay.
- Website usage information: This includes the pages you visit on our website, the links you click on, and the time you spend on each page.
- Email and SMS marketing information: This includes your email address and phone number, if you have opted in to receive marketing communications from us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- To process your payments.
- To improve our website and services.
- To send you marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- To protect our legal rights and interests.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our payment processors.
- Our marketing partners.
- Our legal counsel.
- Our fulfillment partners.
- Other third parties as required by law.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the following privacy rights:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to correct your personal information.
- The right to delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
To exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Additional Information for SMS and Email Marketing
If you have opted in to receive marketing communications from us, we may use your email address and phone number to send you promotional messages. You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing email or by texting "STOP" to the number you received marketing texts from.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. However, we may share your personal information with third parties who help us deliver our marketing communications, such as email service providers and SMS marketing platforms.
We may also use your personal information to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. This includes tracking the number of emails or texts that are opened, clicked on, or forwarded. We use this information to improve our marketing campaigns and to deliver more relevant content to you.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Bramerton Trading Company Limited, 25 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB, United Kingdom
Longbottom Drinks USA Inc., 108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
Last updated: 14th August 23
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.